Friday, November 11, 2011

aidiladha story

assalamualaikum and hye readers! i know it had been such an outdated story, but i just wanted to update on this anyway. it's been few days since raya aidiladha, and i had no raya mood this year as exam was near (i had finished 4 of my modules now) so, basically, my raya with books and notes! anyway, my only like so-called-open-house going was to my aunt's at mont kiara. just a small gathering we had there, me, my bro and my cousins! surprisingly, i enjoyed the gathering! catch up with their life and so.. (although i am not a talkative person) apa-apa pun, enjoy this random pictures taken on that day!

on the way back to kl from ipoh

normal versus bokeh

loves the blue light

chocolate from switzerland! buah tangan dari mak nyah and kak sara
*thanks for the ride that night kak alda & yayang!

6 comments:

  1. wah. nak sikit coklat tu boleh? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hizami Rahim: Dah hbs da. sume masuk perut! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. nasib baik aidiladha tak jammed like aidilfitri kan? klu tak pasti lenguh2 lama duk ats kereta;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @FIFIEY LYCHEE MARATION: kan! haritu pun kira2 5 jam dalam kereta..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ahmad Fauzi Aryaan (A.F.A): thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete